Metisox is embarking on an exciting growth phase and looking to invest in top-quality employees.
We hire exceptional people, and we invite you to explore a world of opportunities with us.
- You are expected to be highly motivated with a desire to learn, develop and deliver commercial growth for Metisox.
- You will be joining a high-energy, high-performing customer-centric team with a strong focus on delivering goals for the company.
- Metisox is on the lookout for candidates motivated by learning, working in a close-knit team, and looking to make a difference scientifically while having fun in the process.
If this fits your personality please contact us at [email protected] with a speculative application or apply directly for one of our active roles below.
Please no agencies as we have an exclusive arrangement already set up.
Metisox Cell Networks is a leading provider of specialized biomedical databases and analytical software for life science research companies. With teams in Cambridge, Heidelberg, Novi Sad, and Rijeka we provide scientific information around molecular and biological processes used in safety assessment, predictive toxicology, and scientific services. As we are a rapidly growing high-tech company, we are currently looking to recruit skilled enthusiastic people for its international highly interdisciplinary team. Metisox is a place where teams of pharmacists, chemists, molecular biologists, and technologists use innovative intelligent technologies every day to tackle cutting-edge scientific problems in pharmaceutical drug discovery and in the chemical industry.
We are looking to recruit:
Role: Application Scientist (Scientific editor) with Ph.D. or Master’s in life sciences
Location: Remote or in one of our offices
- analyzing scientific findings for our internal databases and automation project
- providing scientific support, training, product, and scientific presentations to our
international clients, both via webinars and on-site
- working closely with the sales team in the achieving the overall sales target by presenting
the products via webexes and in person, and managing the product evaluations
- helping customers to use our products (databases and software), create workflows for
- writing scientific reports, user documentation, case studies, posters
- work on collaborative projects within industry and EU projects.
- Ph.D. or Master’s degree in biochemistry, pharmacy/pharmacology, or other related natural sciences or other relevant international experience
- strong communication and presentation skills
- good project management skills
- being self-confident, highly organized, and adaptable easily and quickly to new situations
- being perfect in written and spoken English
- teamwork with the scientific support in Novi Sad, Heidelberg, and Cambridge is essential.
We encourage both applicants with and without experience to apply.
The recruiting process has two stages:
Stage 1: Day 1
- Send an email with your CV as an attachment and write to us in an email about why do
you think you are qualified for this position if you have any programming experience or
customer service experience, and write when can your starting date be
- fill in our online scientific questionnaire that will assess your previous training – when you
- send your email application, we will send you a link to the online questionnaire.
Within 3 working days, we will assess your application and if you passed to the next level. We plan to speak to you via WhatsApp video call on day 4 from the date of your application between 2 pm CET.
Candidates should apply and send their full CVs with references and a cover letter explaining why they think they are qualified for this job via email to: [email protected]
Role: Application Scientist
Term: 3-6 months
We are currently looking for a Master’s student or recent graduate to join our scientific team. This role is ideal for young scientists who want to gain experience in the industry.
- Analysis of scientific text and summarizing scientific literature
- A strong scientific background, enrolled or graduated with a degree in a Life Sciences field
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good project management skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Being self-confident, highly organized, and adaptable easily and quickly to new situations
- Being perfect in written and spoken English
Location: Novi Sad, Serbia
Territory: Europe & North America
Seniority Level: Mid-level position
We hire exceptional people, and we invite you to explore a world of opportunities with us. You are expected to be highly motivated with a desire to learn, develop and deliver commercial growth for Metisox. As a key member of the Metisox commercial team, we expect you to deliver our product vision and strategy and work closely with both the internal operations team and sales team to support the growth of the company.
This role is ideal for an existing product manager who is looking for a new challenge or a sales professional looking to evolve their career further.
- Deliver Metisox’s product vision and strategy
- Take ownership of the product cycle of all Metisox products and identify growth areas
- Support the sales team and provide technical support where required to close a deal
- Collaborate throughout the company to ensure aligned strategy and processes for each product line
- Develop our product marketing capabilities and brand awareness
- Accountability of the P&L of each product line ensuring high levels of profitability
The role will suit someone with a passion for science and a drive for results who is a detailed critical thinker capable of prioritizing multiple tasks on a daily basis.
- A strong scientific background, preferably with a Life Science focused PhD
- Independent, tenacious, and driven to succeed
- Strong communication skills including the ability to listen and influence clients
- Ability to simplify complex scientific concepts into marketable commercial products.
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced degree – MSc or Ph.D.
- Experience working with a Sales Force database or equivalent CRM.
- Solid technical scientific background coupled with sales experience.
- Experience launching bioinformatic products or services previously