SysWiz is a comprehensive database with over 4 million expert curated literature references related to different aspects of modes of action. It enables you access to a rich selection of literature on chemical structures, proteins, genes and their interactions, toxic endpoints and pathologies. The database has been generated through the application of both artificial intelligence and machine learning tools coupled with expert manual curation amounting to over 150 person years of work.
- 2500 toxicities - Each toxicity is defined as a tissue / organ specific pathology (e.g. liver hyperplasia). Each toxicity is a cluster containing all reported molecules (proteins, genes and chemical) that play a role in the toxicity, including all reported biomarkers and original references.
- 2500 pathology clusters containing all molecules (proteins, genes and chemicals) that have been reported to play a role.
- 50.000 chemical structures with their targets (on- and off-targets), dose exposure data and literature references.
- 10 million relationships between compounds and enzymes / receptors / proteins. Each recorded relationship has direct links to scientific publications as evidence for the relationships.
- Direct links to over 4 million literature articles describing relationships between chemical structures, proteins/genes and pathologies.
- 700 metabolic and signaling biological pathways.
- 500.000 synonyms and ontologies enabling fast and effective search of molecules and pathologies.
- Enzymes /proteins for 17 key species enabling cross species comparison (including human, dog, rat, mouse, zebra fish).
SysWiz Database provides information on chemicals, metabolites, proteins and genes, along with their interactions, associated pathologies and toxicity endpoints for the purpose of elucidating possible mechanisms of action or toxicities. One can query the system using chemical structure, pathology data, receptor profiling data, or even analyze experimental data such as multiomics data.
SysWiz is easy-to-use, easy-to-interpret and has great reporting facilities to greatly assist you with your research!
Sign-up to a yearly subscription of our SysWiz database
To unleash the knowledge of your internal data:
- Up to 6x one hour training sessions provided as standard (currently held virtually)
- Individual(s) license or site-wide license available
- Access to Metisox’s proprietary SysWiz database
- Utilise cutting edge artificial intelligence tools
- Bespoke database modules available upon request
“Until we started using Metisox’s SysWiz database we didn’t know what we didn’t know!
The insights and knowledge gained for our preclinical tox studies has been invaluable for multiple projects.” – Global Head of Early Investigative Toxicology